About the Arc Cafe
The Arc Cafe is a community project set up in July 2012 by the Addiction Recovery Agency (ARA) in partnership with St Mary Redcliffe Church.
We are passionate about providing our customers with delicious, freshly-made food and drink.
However, we are not just your everyday cafe.
We aim to provide people in recovery from addiction and mental health problems with a wide range of education, training and employment opportunities.
What the Arc Cafe provides
Providing Volunteers with
- Structure, direction and purpose to their lives
- Customer service skills, qualifications and the confidence to succeed within a working environment
- Catering, hospitality and business administration skills & qualifications
- Team work support
- Links to a range of community networks
- Further training and work opportunities
Providing Customers with
- Delicious home-cooked food using many locally sourced products
- Fabulous coffee
- Friendly customer service
- Free Wi-FI
- A relaxed atmosphere in unique historic setting
- A loyalty card scheme
Providing the Community with
- A project which reduces the stigma around addiction
- Positive ‘Recovery Role Models’
- A great space for training & events
- Outside catering options
We hope that we will see you very soon and welcome you to our unique cafe.